Contact: Errol ‘ET’ Morrison
e-mail ET Morrison
Ministry Mission Statement: Increase awareness of parish events, which enable and support Small Church Communities, and all the vibrant ministries and activities that currently serve the parish and surrounding community. In keeping with the spirit of the parish mission “to build a Catholic Community that makes present the Gospel of Christ through worship, discipleship and evangelization,” this ministry will facilitate spreading the good news of what St. Francis by the Sea is doing, and fostering increased participation in church and community activities.
Current Ministry Activities: The primary purpose of the Communications Ministry is to review and update the parish’s communication media (website, Ministry Handbook, Parish Directory, and weekly parish bulletin) for effectiveness. The committee serves in an advisory capacity to others to help ensure that information on all significant activities that are planned or underway are shared, as appropriate, with the parishioners, ministries and the community at large. Currently we are preparing to assemble and publish an updated Ministry Handbook and exploring technology advances to promote parish activities.
Current Volunteer Opportunities: Additional committee members are always needed.
Please complete the form and send to ET Morrison
Please use these instructions to complete the ministry information form.
1. See the above information on this ministry web page as an example of content.
2. Click on the “Ministry Information form for ministry web page updates” link above.
3. Download the form to your computer and complete the form.
4. Save the form as a word document titled (Your ministry) MIF, e.g., Communications MIF.
5. Close the document, noting where the document is stored.
6. E-mail ET Morrison, using the above e-mail link, and add your PPC liaison e-mail address in the “To” section. Put “MIF” in the “Subject” section. Attach your saved Ministry Information Form to the e-mail and “Send.”
Click on a link below to view the Communications Ministry Meeting Summaries