Beginning on Saturday, June 5th:
- The Bishop of Charleston has lifted the general dispensation from the Sunday obligation and has replaced it with targeted dispensations for those at high risk of grave illness. These targeted dispensations an be found by clicking this link.
- Confessions will be restored to the Church on Saturday evenings from 3:30 p.m until 4:30 p.m.
- We will no longer have the 4:15 p.m. and 9:15 a.m. Mass, in the Family Center, on Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
- We will no longer be streaming a Mass
- Masks will be voluntary in the Church. All who are vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask as per the Centers for Disease Control.
- Hymnals will be placed back in the pews and singing will resume
- Holy Water Fonts will be filled
- Collection baskets will be passed during the regular time during the Mass.
- Communion will resume as normal with Communion tables being placed in the front four Communion spots and communicants exiting their rows for the distribution of Communion.
- Communion on the Tongue has been restored during the Mass. If you wish to receive Communion on the Tongue, we ask that you please sit in the rear pews on the Priest side of the church. The Bishop, however, is still recommending Communion in the Hand.
The following items will still be suspended:
- Sign of Peace (shaking of hands)
- The Communion Cups
Please click this link to view a map of where the Family Center and the Church are located on our Campus.