Monday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m. & 7 p.m. Spanish
Wednesday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
Thursday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
Friday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m.
WEEKEND LITURGY -
Saturday - Vigil - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday - Vigil - 7 p.m. - Spanish
Sunday - 7:30 - a.m.
Sunday - 9:00 a.m.
Sunday - 10:30 a.m.
Sunday - 12:00 p.m.
If you require a low-gluten host, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to mass time and request one from the Sacristan or an Usher.
Benediction and Adoration - Thursday at 3 p.m.. (Confessions will be heard)
Divine Mercy Chaplet - Church
Friday at 3 p.m.
Confessions will be 15 minutes before each Daily Mass in the Church Confessionals. Saturday evening Confessions from 3:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.in the Church. If your loved one is in need of Last Rites, please use the pager - 843-533-1757
Current Mass & Funeral Schedule
This Week on FORMED
News from the Vatican
Vatican: Naked Man Goes Up To Main Altar of Saint Peter’s Basilica
06/01/23 9:23 am
The reaction capacity of the internal security of the Vatican has been questioned.
The post Vatican: Naked Man Goes Up To Main Altar of Saint Peter’s Basilica appeared first on ZENIT - English.Read More
Christian persecution expert from Northern Ireland to lead top Catholic charity
06/01/23 9:17 am
Ms Lynch, who will succeed Dr Thomas Heine-Geldern in the role, has worked at ACN’s international headquarters since 1980.
The post Christian persecution expert from Northern Ireland to lead top Catholic charity appeared first on ZENIT - English.Read More
Special Synod Convoked in India Given the Imminent Risk of a Schism Over the Liturgy
06/01/23 9:11 am
The conflict in the Syro-Malabar Catholic Church dates back to 2021 when the leadership decided to change the way of celebrating mass in that Eastern Catholic rite to a single mode.
The post Special Synod Convoked in India Given the Imminent Risk of a Schism Over the Liturgy appeared first on ZENIT - English.Read More
Welcome to our faith family! We hope you will feel at home at St. Francis and will share your faith experience and talents with your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. By worshipping and working together, may we more perfectly reflect the glory of God and help bring about His Kingdom.
- Reverend Michael Oenbrink, Pastor
- Reverend Max Tria, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Christopher Loester, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Jose Quilcate, Parochial Vicar, Hispanic Ministry
- Reverend Mr. Gerard Hand, Deacon - Retired
- Reverend Mr. Dave Ritter, Deacon
- Reverend Mr. Patrick Sheehan, Deacon - Retired
- Ms. Andrea Smith, Principal - St. Francis Catholic School
- Mr. Dion Jenks, Parish Finance Office
- Ms. Jennifer McGlynn, Director of Adult Faith Formation
- Ms. Colleen Rzeczycki, Director of Communications, Safe Environment Coordinator
- Ms. Lisa Screeton, Director of Music
- Mr. Bryan Goll, Director of Maintenance
- Ms. Mitzi Weaver, Director of Children's Faith Formation
- Ms. Merideth Johnson, Parish Secretary
- Ms. Carolina Rozo, Assistant to the Hispanic Ministry
- Ms. Pam Slawson, Finance Office Assistant
- Ms. Sarah Dempsey, Admin. Finance Assistant
- Ms. Jan Halstead, Sacristan
- Lori Jenkins, Faith Formation Office Assistant
FlockNote Sign Up
Readings for the week of June 4, 2023
- Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 (52b) / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18
- Monday: Tb 1:3; 2:1b-8 / Ps 112:1b-2, 3b-4, 5-6 / Mk 12:1-12
- Tuesday: Tb 2:9-14 / Ps 112:1-2, 7-8, 9 / Mk 12:13-17
- Wednesday: Tb 3:1-11a, 16-17a / Ps 25:2-3, 4-5ab, 6 and 7bc, 8-9 / Mk 12:18-27
- Thursday: Tb 6:10-11; 7:1bcde, 9-17; 8:4-9a / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5 / Mk 12:28-34
- Friday: Tb 11:5-17 / Ps 146:1b-2, 6c-7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 / Mk 12:35-37
- Saturday: Tb 12:1, 5-15, 20 / Tb 13:2, 6efgh, 7, 8 / Mk 12:38-44
- Next Sunday: Dt 8:2-3, 14b-16a / Ps 147:12-13, 14-15, 19-20 (12) / 1 Cor 10:16-17 / Jn 6:51-58
For the Youth Minister, please email Mitzi Weaver.
Please click on the photo above to Email Andrea Smith
St. Francis Photos
SAINT OF THE DAY
St. Francis Caracciolo: Saint of the Day for Sunday, June 04, 2023
06/04/23 6:00 am
Founder of the Minor Clerks Regular with St. John Augustine Adorno. He was born in 1563, a member of a noble Neapolitan family. Though he had a rare skin disease, much like leprosy, Francis became a priest, at which time his skin disease disappeared. In 1588, he co-founded the Minor Clerks Regular and spent the rest of his life as the superior. He was canonized in 1807. His cult is now confined to local calendars.Read More
St. Charles Lwanga and Companions: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 03, 2023
06/03/23 6:00 am
For those of us who think that the faith and zeal of the early Christians died out as the Church grew more safe and powerful through the centuries, the martyrs of Uganda are a reminder that persecution of Christians continues in modern times, even to the present day. The Society of Missionaries of Africa (known as the White Fathers) had only been in Uganda for 6 years and yet they had built up a community of converts whose faith would outshine their own. The earliest converts were soon ...Read More
Sts. Marcellinus and Peter: Saint of the Day for Friday, June 02, 2023
06/02/23 6:00 am
Though we know very little about these two martyrs under Diocletian, there is no question that the early church venerated them. Evidence of the respect in which they were held are the basilica Constantine built over their tombs and the presence of their names in the first eucharistic prayer. Pope St. Damasus says that he heard the story of these two martyrs from their executioner who became a Christian after their deaths. Marcellinus, a priest, and Peter, an exorcist, died in the year 304. ...Read More