Welcome Bishop Jacques Fabre-Jeune, CS
During the week of September 26th - September 29th - the Parish Priests will be on retreat. We will only have 8:30 a.m. Daily Masses those days.
October 4th - Feast of St. Francis - Mass times: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m., and 11:30 a.m.
October 5th - Daily Mass times - 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Monday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m. & 7 p.m. Spanish
Wednesday - 8:30 a.m. & 10 a.m. SFCS Mass
Thursday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
Friday - 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m.
WEEKEND LITURGY -
Saturday - Vigil - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday - Vigil - 7 p.m. - Spanish
Sunday - 7:30 - a.m.
Sunday - 9:00 a.m.
Sunday - 10:30 a.m.
Sunday - 12:00 p.m.
If you require a low-gluten host, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to mass time and request one from the Sacristan or an Usher.
Holy Hour - Thursday at 3 p.m.. (Confessions will be heard)
Divine Mercy Chaplet - Church
Friday at 3 p.m.
Confessions will be 15 minutes before each Daily Mass in the Church Confessionals. Saturday evening Confessions from 3:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.in the Church. If your loved one is in need of Last Rites, please use the pager - 843-941-9434
Current Mass & Funeral Schedule
News from the Vatican
09/23/22 8:31 pm
At the UN High-level Meeting to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration on the Rights of Persons Belonging to National or Ethnic, Religious and Linguistic Minorities.
The post Statement of His Eminence Cardinal Pietro Parolin at the UN High-level Meeting appeared first on ZENIT - English.Read More
Feast Day of Padre Pio 2022: Cardinal O’Malley Blessed Three Sculptures at the Church of St. Pio of Pietrelcina
09/23/22 8:25 pm
Three bronze sculptures of Padre Pio by the renowned Canadian sculptor Timothy Schmalz were donated to the Padre Pio Foundation of America and to the Shrine of St. Pio in San Giovanni Rotondo (Italy).
The post Feast Day of Padre Pio 2022: Cardinal O’Malley Blessed Three Sculptures at the Church of St. Pio of Pietrelcina appeared first on ZENIT - English.Read More
09/23/22 8:19 pm
In the special audience to the participants in the Deloitte Global Meeting.
The post Three Conditions for a Consultant to Be Able to Correct the World, According to Pope Francis appeared first on ZENIT - English.Read More
Welcome to our faith family! We hope you will feel at home at St. Francis and will share your faith experience and talents with your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. By worshiping and working together, may we more perfectly reflect the glory of God and help bring about His Kingdom.
- Reverend Michael Oenbrink, Pastor
- Reverend Max Tria, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Roldolfo Gonzalez, Parochial Vicar - Hispanic Ministry
- Reverend Christopher Loester, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Mr. Gerard Hand, Deacon - Retired
- Reverend Mr. Dave Ritter, Deacon
- Reverend Mr. Patrick Sheehan, Deacon - Retired
- Ms. Andrea Smith, Principal - St. Francis Catholic School
- Mr. Dion Jenks, Parish Finance Office
- Ms. Jennifer McGlynn, Director of Adult Faith Formation
- Mr. Jonathan Davis, Director of Music Ministry
- Ms. Colleen Rzeczycki, Director of Communications, Safe Environment Coordinator
- Mr. Bryan Goll, Director of Maintenance
- Ms. Mitzi Weaver, Director of Religious Education
- Ms. Merideth Johnson, Parish Secretary
- Ms. Carolina Rozo, Assistant to the Hispanic Ministry
- Ms. Pam Slawson, Finance Office Assistant
- Ms. Sarah Dempsey, Admin. Finance Assistant
- Ms. Jan Halstead, Sacristan
FlockNote Sign Up
09/23/22 5:19 pm
Good morning! This weekend Picnic Tickets will be on sale after all Masses. We also have tickets here in the Parish and School Offices. Parents, please note that in order for your child to be able to play in any of the...Read More
09/20/22 4:48 pm
Good morning all! I hope you are doing well. Ticket sales for the picnic this past weekend went great! We will be selling tickets again this weekend, September 24th and 25th after all masses. Also, get your cornhole teams...Read More
09/16/22 7:53 pm
Good afternoon! We are still looking for some teams to participate in the Cornhole Tournament at the Picnic. If you are interested in signing up, please see the sign up below. Picnic tickets will be sold after all Masses...Read More
For the Youth Minister and Assistant to DRE, please email Mitzi Weaver.
St. Francis Photos
SAINT OF THE DAY
09/24/22 6:00 am
A group of forty-nine Christians slain in Chalcedon during the reign of Emperor Diocletian . Records indicate that the martyrs were members of the choir in the church of Chalcedon.Read More
09/23/22 6:00 am
St. Padre Pio was an Italian priest who was known for his piety and charity, as well as the gift of the stigmata, which has never been explained.
St. Padre Pio was born Francesco Forgione, on May 25, 1887, in Pietrelcina, Italy. His parents were peasant farmers. He had an older brother and three younger sisters, as well as two other siblings who died in infancy. As a child, he was very religious and by the age of five he reportedly made the decision to dedicate his life to God.Read More
09/22/22 6:00 am
Augustinian bishop. Born at Fuentellana, Castile, Spain, he was the son of a miller. He studied at the University of Alcala, earned a licentiate in theology, and became a professor there at the age of twenty-six. He declined the chair of philosophy at the university of Salamanca and instead entered the Order of St Augustine
at Salamanca in 1516. Ordained in 1520, he served as prior of several houses in Salamanca, Burgos, and Valladolid, as provincial ofAndal usia and Castile, and then court ...Read More
Readings for the week of September 18, 2022
- Sunday: Am 8:4-7 / Ps 113:1-2, 4-6, 7-8 / 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Lk 16:1-13 or 16:10-13
- Monday: Prv 3:27-34 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 / Lk 8:16-18
- Tuesday: Prv 21:1-6, 10-13 / Ps 119:1, 27, 30, 34, 35, 44 / Lk 8:19-21
- Wednesday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 / Mt 9:9-13
- Thursday: Eccl 1:2-11 / Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17bc / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Eccl 3:1-11 / Ps 144:1b and 2abc, 3-4 / Lk 9:18-22
- Saturday: Eccl 11:9—12:8 / Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17 / Lk 9:43b-45
- Next Sunday: Am 6:1a, 4-7 / Ps 146:7, 8-9, 9-10 [1b] / 1 Tm 6:11-16 / Lk 16:19-31