The items in the Prayer category provide teaching on the importance of prayer in our daily lives and aid the growth of our faith.
- Centering Prayer Group - Uses contemplative prayer techniques to spiritually enrich the individual and the parish community.
- Charismatic Prayer - Is a charismatic group that met to grow in holiness, be family and be ambassadors for Christ.
- Eucharistic Adoration - Ministry members spend time in the Adoration Chapel in prayer and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Peace Movement of St. Francis - Is committed to the Christian tradition of non-violence and rejects all forms of violence.
- Prayer Chain - Leaders of this ministry receive prayer requests from the community and pass them to other ministry members.
- Vocations Chalice Programs - A Chalice for Vocations is circulated to parish families for a week, who pray for vocations.