The items in the Outreach category reach out to others and act as ambassadors of justice, charity and peace.
- Backpack Buddies - A national program to help provide nutritious food to grammar school children on weekends.
- Flowers for Friends - Shares the flowers from week-end Masses and funerals with friends located in senior facilities.
- Friendly Visiting - Reach out with a visit to parishioners who reside in independent, assisted living or skilled nursing facilities
- Light of Life Ministry - Assists people after their grieving period after the loss of a loved one, especially a spouse.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - Ministry members create hand made prayer shawls for distribution in the community.
- Sharing Thy Bounty - A program that distributes donated food items to those in need.
- St. Francis Outreach - Aids individuals in need, by sharing vouchers for food, temporary lodging, clothing and furniture.