The items in the Christian Formation category offer ongoing catechesis and faith formation for all parishioners.
- Adult Education - The Director of Religious Education offers support for adults in faith formation and spirituality.
- Baptism Preparation - Classes are conducted to help parents take part in their child's Baptism.
- Becoming Catholic - Provides instruction on the Catholic faith to individuals wishing to convert.
- Bible Study - Scripture studies are augmented by study guides, video presentations and group discussion.
- Confirmation Preparation - Provides information about the two year preparation period for this sacrament.
- Faith Alive - Provides varied opportunities for parishioners to grow in their relationship to God, and understanding of our rich Catholic heritage.
- First Reconciliation – First Holy Communion - Provides information about the preparation required for these sacraments.
- Marriage Preparation- Wedding Guidelines - Helps engaged couples prepare spiritually for Marriage.
- Religious Education - Provides information on our program for children who do not attend a Catholic school.
- Secular Discalced Carmelites - A vocation to live an evangelical life according to Carmelite teachings.
- Secular Franciscan Order - A canonically established order for the laity to live in imitation of St. Francis of Assisi.
- Young Adult - Information to help young adults with their faith (post high school, single professional, newly married and new parent).
- Youth Ministry - Information on all of the activities available for our youth.