The items in the Prayer category provide teaching on the importance of prayer in our daily lives and aid the growth of our faith.
- Centering Prayer Group - Uses contemplative prayer techniques to spiritually enrich the individual and the parish community.
- Benediction and Adoration - 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. each Thursday in the Church (Confessions will be heard).
- Divine Mercy Chaplet - The Divine Mercy Chaplet is prayed each Friday at 3 p.m. in the Church
- Eucharistic Adoration - Ministry members spend time in the Adoration Chapel in prayer and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Prayer Chain - Leaders of this ministry receive prayer requests from the community and pass them to other ministry members.